Tuesday 18 June 2013

Welcome to Lesley Neville

My name is Lesley Neville and the dog I am working in this competition is Red Hot Hamish At Choxxstart HTM I Ex, more usually known as Hamish.
Hamish and I are very proud to have been chosen as one of the Team GB for the Open European Championships this year. 

Hamish is the third Beardie that I have owned (and I have number four too so as you can see I am quite besotted by the breed).

My past HTM achievements were with my first Beardie Robbie (Highlander Red Robbie) who worked both Advanced HTM and Advanced Freestyle and competed successfully at Crufts in 2005, 2006 and 2007, and with Angus,(Choxxstart Dream Angus HTM A Ex, FSA Ex)
Angus and I had the honour of demonstrating HTM at Crufts in 2005 as one of the “Top Lodge Dancing Dogs” team, qualifying for Crufts in 2006, winning the Freestyle Competition at Crufts, and the International Competition as well in 2007, I was one of the Judges for Crufts in 2008 but was back at Crufts competing in both HTM and Freestyle in 2009 and in Freestyle in 2010 and 2011.
2011 also saw us as part of the winning HTM Team representing Great Britain at the Open European Championships in Denmark with individual places of 4th in Freestyle and 5th in HTM and qualifying for the Crufts Semi Finals in 2012, but sadly Angus died in April this year.

My fourth Beardie is Dewy (Brambledale Blue Dewy) a 16 month old bundle of fun at the moment, but showing great promise!

Hamish and I are determined to do our very best to represent our lovely country this year in Holland, and support what I think is a very strong team, but we also would like to wish everyone else “Good Luck” as this sport is about meeting people and sharing our love of our dogs as well as competing against each other!

Looking forward to it!!   Good Luck Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment